3rd October, 2014
Dear Families and Association Members,
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting to be held at 7.00pm on Wednesday 12th November, 2014 at the Kindergarten.
The AGM is a valuable parent information night:
– Get to know our educators and other parents
– Hear all about the kindergarten’s 2014 highlights and plans for 2015
– Listen to guest speakers
– Collect your 2015 parent handbook and information pack
– Enjoy complimentary pizza, tea/coffee and some sweet treats
– Win a door prize! ($50 Coles/Myer voucher)
It is also your opportunity to get involved in the parent committee for 2015.
Positions to be filled include:
– President: Chair two meetings per term, liaise with teachers and cluster managers to plan quality improvements for the kinder.
– Vice President: Supports president and all members.
– Secretary: Prepare meeting documentation, manage member list, and submit annual reporting to Consumer Affairs Victoria.
– Treasurer: Banking and record keeping, prepare financial statements and tax reporting.
– General Members (6): Participate in decision-making, event planning, fundraising and communications, website.
A nomination form is available, which can be given to the President prior to the meeting if you are unable to attend, but interested in any of the above positions.
We look forward to seeing you on the night.
Committee of Management
Doncaster Park Kindergarten